DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 9: Mom-cation!

Not a lot of mommy time today. The kids stayed at our house with Peepaw while Meemaw and I went shopping. I never, NEVER go to the mall. Too many people, too many crying screaming kids, too much overpriced stuff. But, it was nice to go there since I haven't been there since last fall sometime. My favorite part is the food court and the Chick-Fil-A is always yummy. Meemaw and I got LOTS of summer togs for the kids. They've both had a big growth spurt this year, so it was lots of new shorts, shirts and shoes. I can't believe how much fun it is to shop for the kids. How unselfish of me :)

After Jeff got home from work, we all went to the newest Chinese Buffet. Always a crowd pleaser. Lili always always gets Lo Mein noodles, harboiled eggs, green beans and corn. Brett always always gets pizza, hardboiled eggs and bacon wrapped lobster bites. It's super yummy for everyone! Later that evening, Mee and Pee took the kids to their skating lessons and Jeff went to a Men's Club Meeting at church, so mommy had the house all to herself again for 1 1/2 hours. Of course, I didn't know what to do with myself...craft? watch TV? read? What to do, what to do? I think I watched the season 3 finale of Dexter and let the dogs outside 5 times and that was about that. Whooping it up mommy style!

Once again, I think we'll be spending the weekend at the pool house, sans internet. I'll check back in next week.

Have a great weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com