DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day 6: Yawn!

Monday was a really, really lazy day. We laid around in our pajamas till after lunch. Rocco was even sacked out on our bed until 2 or so. We did venture out, just Lili and I, so we could spend some of her money on a "Dragon Ball Z" DVD. Season 9, I believe. Whatever. I hate those cartoons. Give me Jabber Jaws, Scooby Doo and Captain Caveman anyday! While we were at Target, I scored some nice polo shirts for Brett for $1.74! Could not beat that.

When we came home Lili watched like every episode of her new DVD and I pretended that I was exhausted from the kids and all I had accomplished when Jeff came home :)

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm going through picture withdrawals, Nikki. This heat is wicked. I understand a cool down is on the way though. Congrats on surviving the yard sale.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com